بالعربية / Čeština /Auf Deutsch / En français / στα ελληνικά / In English / In italiano / Na hrvatskom / Bi Kurdî / на македонски / In het Nederlands / Po polsku / Em português / Română / По-русски / En español / Türkçe’si / Tamazight
- We fight against right-wing extremism, hatred and everyday racism. For this reason we demand an independent anti-discrimination office.
- We support the initiatives of the Federal State Council for Integration (Landesintegrationsrat) to extend voting rights on local level to non-EU citizens. We also demand the general introduction of dual citizenship.
- We demand the protection of modern “migrant workers” and the safeguarding of human working and living conditions.
- We demand the schools in Düsseldorf to purposefully offer mother tongues of bilingual pupils as a second foreign language subject.
- We speak up for the realization of the planned “House of Cultures” so that a common meeting place for all cultures in Düsseldorf can be created.
- We purpose long-term financing of the migrant organisations that offer professional social work.
- We demand the administration of the City of Düsseldorf to continue its efforts for intercultural opening as well as to address and employ more people with a migration background.
- We demand the City of Düsseldorf to introduce a simple, comprehensible and multilingual communication that reaches all people.
- We stand up for a human policy for refugees that thinks long-term and considers refugees to be part of our society from the very beginning.
Please find more Information / Flyers / Candidates here.